CERN defines and implements a Safety Policy, the CERN Safety Policy that sets out the general principles governing Safety at CERN.
Safety covers occupational health and safety, including radiation protection, the protection of environment and the safe operation of CERN's installations, including radiation safety. The CERN Safety Policy and the CERN Safety Rules cover all CERN activities and all persons participating in them or present on its site.
More details available here
Safety Officer's Mandates in the TE Department.
- Steffen JUNKER - Radiation Safety Support Officer (RSSO)
- Torsten KOETTIG - Safety link-person
- Olivier PIROTTE - Cryogenic Safety Officer (CSO)
- Thomas BARBE - CRG representative in electrical safety WG, TE accelerator equipment
- Olivier PIROTTE - Workshops Supervisor, Access and Machines
#1 Cryogenic Safety - Fundamentals (Covid-19)
#2 Cryogenic Safety - Helium Transfer (Covid-19)
#3 Neutrino Plafform Hall - Cryogenics
CERN Safety Rules classified according to domains (electrical, mechanical, radiation protection, etc.)
|Jose Javier MINGUILLON ACHA||TE-CRG-ML||36-R-007||164321|
|Thomas Melchior YTTERDAL||TE-CRG-ML||36-R-007||167149|
|Gareth Geraint JONES||TE-CRG-OP||36-S-006||161206|