CRG group is responsible of the design, construction, operation & maintenance of cryogenic systems for accelerators and detectors.
- Design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the cryogenic systems for CERN accelerators and detectors
- Operation, maintenance and upgrade of cryogenic test facilities
- Support for low-temperature developments and tests at the Central Cryogenic Laboratory
- Supply of cryogenic fluids on the CERN site
- Consultancy and support in cryogenic design and cryogenic instrumentation.
- Heat transfer and material properties at low temperature
- Refrigeration cycles and machines
- Instrumentation and metrology at low temperature
- Cryogenic infrastructure engineering, associated instrumentation and controls
- Operation and Maintenance methods
Approved by the TE Department Head for the period 2016-2020cryogenics